Would you like a new hobby or would you like to purchase a fantastic gift for someone you love. Why not try one of my many courses.
I have lots for you to choose from: ALL PERFECT FOR TOTAL BEGINNERS.
PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES WITH HEATHER B.
I run workshops that are suitable for beginners who wish to come along and join a group on a day out photographing specific subjects.
I run photography courses throughout the year that are perfect for beginners. They are very small classes of upto 6 people and run for 2 hours a week over 6 weeks.
£175 per person
Or if you prefer private tuition for up to 2 people we have the following options:
- Half day 10 till 1pm (all about settings)
£79 per person or £130 for 2 people
- Full day 10 till 4pm (morning all about settings / afternoon photographing wildlife
£140 per person or £190 for 2 people
Why not upgrade your full day to £199 and add birds of prey to your course for up to 2 people.
Or why not join me for a group tuition when I am teaching at Martin Mere. Please see the Martin Mere website for my next course dates: www.wwt.org.uk
I also run courses with Bolton Branch of the The Woodland Trust based at Smithills Hall.
Or for the ladies I run a “Ladies Camera Club” where we meet just once a month for days out packed with photography and fun.
ALL OF MY COURSES AND TUITIONS ARE SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS. X
Dates are now available for my 6 Week photography courses
From Beginner to Advance in just 6 weeks. Every session has some of my 27 years of experience in it. I have travelled the world and spent thousands of hours waiting for just the right shot, which gives me the knowledge to pass on to you in every lesson. Let me teach you how. x
PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP COURSES
These course are for everyone and places are strictly limited to 6 to make sure you get as much tuition as possible.
Cost: £175.00 per person or £300 per couple.
Payment: A deposit of £75 is payable upon booking a place. Balance is due on the first day of the course.
Duration: 6 Weeks 2 hours per session.
What is included:
- Tuition, on line advice.
- The course will take you from beginner to advance.
- You can use any make of camera but they must be DSLR’s or bridge camera’s with manual controls, if in doubt please contact me.
- Week 1.Photography Basics: Triangle of light.
- Week 2. Composition, light and how to see images as a photographer.
- Week 3. Wild Bird Photography.
- Week 4. Still life in various setting and light.
- Week 5. Birds of Prey.
- Week 6. Photoshop and editing.
- Course 1 – April 4th, April 11th, April 18th, April 25th, May 2nd, May 9th.
- Course 2 – May 16th, May 23rd, May 30th, June 13th, June 20th, June 27th.
- Course 3 – July 4th, July 11th, July 18th, August 1st, August 8th, August 15th.
- Course 4 – August 22nd, August 29th, September 5th, September 12th, September 19th, September 26th.
Dates are also now available for my Ladies Camera Club
You can attend any session for £20 as a guest or you can join for £10. per month and attend as many times as you like and cancel without notice at any time.
2nd Feb – Tattoo Show
29th March – Dogs
5th April – Bees and Bee Keepers
10th May – Flowers and fur babies
21st June – Flower Show
19th July – Country Show
2nd August – Steampunk
6th September – Pirates
25th October – Autumn Dance
8th November – Food Glorious Food.
27th December – Talk by top wildlife photographer and basic photoshop and critique.